FLEET COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
AirIQ’s reporting module tracks the miles travelled in each State or Province and summarizes the data in an easy to use downloadable report for quick IFTA filing. Our reporting modules also allow businesses to stay ahead of safety standards by managing driver behavior and the health of their fleet for preventative maintenance.
TAKE AirIQ FLEET™ FOR A TEST DRIVE TODAY!
Don’t take our word for it, take AirIQ Fleet™ for a test drive today with no obligation! The right GPS Solution without contractual commitment! Why? Because we trust that you will see the value of AirIQ as much as our customers do! AirIQ Fleet™ – more than a dot on the map!
HOURS OF SERVICE (HOS)
Electronic logging devices (ELD) and hours of service (HOS) reporting are mandated for carriers and drivers travelling into the United States with similar initiatives in Canada. AirIQ has partnered with a state-of-the-art software provider to provide a fully compliant solution that streamlines hours of service reporting into a simple to use, cost-effective interface.
Key benefits include:
- Real-time data that improves dispatching and logistics
- Stress-free, streamlined roadside inspections
- Reduction in paperwork and prevention of citations due to paperwork errors
- Improved safety by managing fatigued drivers
- Saving time and money for both you and your drivers