Canada’s electronic logging device (ELD) deadline of June 12, 2021 has come and gone, but…
AirIQ was established in 1997. With over twenty years of experience and growth as a GPS and Fleet Tracking innovator, we wanted to expand our services by opting in a new partner. But not just any partner, we wanted the BEST HOS developer working with us, so we chose VisTracks to create an ELD solution that sets us apart from competitors. VisTracks was established in 2008 and have since developed a powerful Hours of Service (HOS) platform. Given our reputation, reliability and strong customer support we felt our vision falls perfectly inline with VisTracks’, after all we only work with the best of the best.
So, what happens when two of the best companies in the industry work together? Well you get the ULTIMATE ELD solution.
Now you’re probably thinking, ‘How does this all benefit me?’
Well, VisTracks has proven to be a powerful developer with many turnkey services and features included in the ELD solution. They ensure to keep on top of any mandate changes so the solution is always up to date to regulations. The main points they focus the ELD solution on is ensuring it is registered with the FMCSA, easy to use, and that it provides you with outstanding support, like the 24/7 Compliance Support Center. Below are some more turnkey points VisTracks made sure to feature in their ELD solution to make it the complete package you need for your company.
- Compliant to BOTH Canadian and US regulations
- Provides BOTH Hours of Service and DVIR support as well as, data for IFTA
- A full-featured host portal that allows you to monitor Drivers in the fleet, examine log, enhance and customize inspections, view reports, and administer Drivers (add/delete Drivers)
- The ‘Back Office’ portal and tablet stay synchronized all the time, so you receive real-time information
- A HUGE differentiator for this solution is that it supports numerous Android tablet brands, iOS and smartphones.
- Automatic retry for connection loss with the ELD
- Control tablet settings from the ‘Back Office’ portal
- Shows team driving, and has offline support for disconnected operation
- On-screen ‘Help’ documents to minimize errors and additional costs
- A quick and smooth transition from AOBRD to ELD
- Three languages (English, French and Spanish) available on ‘Back Office’ portal and device settings
To continuously satisfy customers, VisTracks provides flexible Compliance Services. They work quickly to give you a solution that meets all your requirements. Things they’ve done in the past include:
- Adding support for additional languages on the app and ‘Back Office’ portal
- Adding exemptions for specific states and/or professions
- Adding support for third-party devices
- Customizing reports and alerts
- Adding navigation so you can easily access fleet apps running alongside
We are confident that this ELD solution will give you the support you are looking for to increase productivity in your business and to be compliant to all regulations. AirIQ and VisTracks are here for customers, any day and time of the week to provide you with the assistance you need to succeed. Let us provide you with the support, reliability and personal attention we have continuously achieved since 1997 to ensure you have the most efficient ELD’s and HOS solution.