Who wants to increase safety and productivity while lowering operating costs- essentially every business should! With AirIQ’s ELD fleet solution you can achieve this.
Having been in business for over twenty years, AirIQ is a proven leader in GPS solutions. As of May 2019, we are excited to announce our redesign of Electronic Logging Devices (ELD’s), thanks to our wonderful partner, VisTracks. AirIQ continues to stay on top of current trends in the industry and we are always looking for new ways to improve how we do business. As many of you know Canada will soon be mandating that all paper logs be upgraded to electronic logs. Given our market experience we are confident our ELD will provide your business with the best solution.
Contrary to popular belief not all ELD’s are the same. Here is what sets AirIQ apart from our competitors:
- Registered with the FMCSA
- Compliant with both Canada AND US rule sets
- We provide a 24/7 Compliant Support Center, for Drivers and office administrators
- Smooth and quick transition for US companies currently using AOBRD to switch into ELD
- Real-time violation alerts & notifications
- It’s easy to install and use
- You’ll find content is clear and simple to understand
- The ‘Back Office’ dashboard keeps record of any infractions and/or alerts that occur
- Driving regulations are set into the application so Drivers adhere to their company’s rule set
- Record keeping of files is highly important specifically for audit reasons. So of course, our ELD’s keep all Driver logs for a period of 6 months
- Available for both iOS and Android systems
- Available in three languages: English, French, and Spanish
Commercial businesses are preparing for Canada to mandate ELD’s, and we are here to make the implementation or transition smooth and effortless. Let us provide you with the support, reliability and personal attention we have continuously achieved since 1997 to ensure you have the most efficient ELD and HOS solution.