With the release of our IQ-Cam, we want to emphasize one factor that has come…
Canada’s ELD mandate is soon approaching. We are at the one-year mark, and we think it’s important to give you a reminder of our amazing solution that will benefit your business and ensure your compliance in both Canada and the US. So let us look at the mandate and how AirIQ can aid your business and ensure you are compliant.
- Your ELD solution needs to ensure your logbooks are tamperproof
- You need to ensure you have an ELD solution for your trucks that were manufactured after the year 2000
- The solution must connect directly to the vehicles ECM
- Solutions must be certified by a third party. In the US solutions are able to be self-certified, but if your company travels to Canada, you need to ensure it is certified by a third-party
- Short-term rentals of less than 30 days do not require an ELD solution. Paper logs must still be kept
The list goes on, but it’s important to know where your fleet stands and ensure you stay ahead of the game before it’s too late. Implementing a solution takes time to adjust for both your office and Drivers. Training your employees to utilize the solution effectively will take time. Don’t wait until it’s too late to test out the best solution for you, be prepared now and get started today.